Drake's recently reopened Pick 6ix Sports bar on Yonge St. has been forced to close once again due to flooding.

"Stay tuned for our reopening."

This comes just a week and a half after Drake's high profile  launch of a new Toronto cannabis company  with Canopy Growth Corp.

The new weed company, More Life Growth Co., is 60 per cent owned by Champagne Papi. Canopy Growth holds the remaining 40 per cent.

And today, NME music critic Kyann-Sian Williams took a shot at the Toronto rapper, writing  "Understand this: Drake is just not cool anymore. His once soothing and emotionally coruscating music has become sickly and predictable. Once the vulnerable man who taught us about love and heartache, he’s now a moping mess. I understand everyone goes through heartache, but I don’t want to hear Drake cry over the same Susan for the next 10 years."

READ: Drake Teams Up With Canopy Growth For New Weed Venture

This comes shortly after Drake was booed recently at Tyler, the Creator’s Camp Flog Gnaw festival when fans who believed Frank Ocean was going to be the closing act voiced their displeasure when Drake appeared to close the show.

When the rapper's restaurant suffered flooding back in 2018, the water damage was so extensive that the whole inside of  structure needed repairing.

The eatery, which was for many years know as Houston. underwent significant reconstruction  before reopening.

The full extent of the water damage this time has not been made public. Perhaps Drake will take in Wednesday's NBA game at the Scotiabank Arena when his beloved Toronto Raptors host last year's first-round playoff opponent the Orlando Magic.