Toronto Road Closures To Steer Clear Of This Weekend (Nov. 1-3)
It’s officially November, which in retail means Christmas time. If you’re headed into the city for shopping or any other reason, there are road closures that could affect your commute. Stay informed as you plan your trip.
Read on for a few more spots you’ll want to avoid this weekend in Toronto…
Coxwell Ave. Closure
Effective: Monday, June 10 from 7 a.m. to Monday, Nov. 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Coxwell Ave. closed from Fairford Ave. to Hanson St.
Queen St. E/Kingston Rd. Streetcar Track Construction
Effective: Sunday, Sept. 1 from 12 a.m. to Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Eastern Ave. closed from Coxwell Ave. to Queen St. E
- Kingston Rd. closed from Queen St. E to Lark St.
- Queen St. E closed from Coxwell Ave. to Lark St.
Yonge St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Nov. 1 from 9 p.m. to Sunday, Nov. 3 at 7 p.m.
- Yonge St. closed from Berwick Ave. to Hillsdale Ave. W
Eglinton LRT Construction – Eglinton Ave. W Closure
Effective: Saturday, Nov. 2 from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Eglinton Ave. W closed from Hilltop Rd. to Old Forest Hill Rd.
York St. Construction
Effective: Friday, Jan. 4 from 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd.
Bloor St. W Closure
Effective: Monday, Aug. 26 from 7 p.m. to Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 5 p.m.
- Bloor St. W closed from Kipling Ave. to Prennan Ave.
Gardiner Expressway Westbound Ramp To Sherborne St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Oct. 4 from 11:59 p.m. to Tuesday, Mar. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Gardiner W Sherbourne Ramp closed
Yonge St. Crane Lift
Effective: Friday, Nov. 1 from 10 p.m. to Saturday, Nov. 2 at 5 a.m.
- Yonge St. closed from Dundas St. W to Edward St.
Effective: Friday, Nov. 1 from 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lower Simcoe St. to Lake Shore Blvd. W
- York St. closed from Front St. W to Lake Shore Blvd. W
Metrolinx Emergency Exercise
Effective: Saturday, Nov. 2 from 11 p.m. to Sunday, Nov. 3 at 5 a.m.
- Front St. W closed from York St. to Bay St.