List Of Top 20 Most Romantic Cities In Canada Revealed
North Bay, Ontario. Welland, Ontario. These are just two of the cities that beat out Toronto to make the list of most romantic spots in Canada. Where’s the love, Toronto?
In its ninth annual ranking of Top 20 Most Romantic Cities, Amazon.ca did not even place the booming city in the company of cities with beating, loving hearts, while for the sixth consecutive year, Victoria finished first.
Ontario is still Well(and) represented. Congrats to Welland on its first time making the list, and to North Bay for latching onto that 20th spot.
The list was compiled by comparing sales data from January 1, 2017 to January 1, 2018 on a per capita basis in cities with more than 80,000 residents. This data included: sales of romance novels (both print and Kindle editions), romantic comedies, relationship books, jewellery and sexual wellness products.
Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in Canada
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
- Whitehorse, Yukon (new)
- Courtenay, British Columbia (new)
- Fort McMurray, Alberta (new)
- Spruce Grove, Alberta (new)
- North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sherwood Park, Alberta (new)
- Surrey, British Columbia (new)
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Lasalle, Quebec (new)
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Prince George, British Columbia
- La Prairie, Quebec (new)
- Grand Prairie, Alberta
- Airdrie, Alberta (new)
- Welland, Ontario (new)
- Vernon, British Columbia (new)
- North Bay, Ontario
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (new)