Thanksgiving Weekend In Toronto: What’s Open, What’s Closed, And Things You Can Do
Whether you’re planning a Thanksgiving dinner and need a last-minute item, or looking for something to do and you’re wondering what’s open and closed on holiday Monday, we’ve got you covered.
Per usual, government offices, including Canada Post offices and City Hall, will be closed along with banks and libraries.
Take note, this list does not include small businesses. And many of them will be closing their doors this Monday. So be sure to call ahead to avoid disappointment!
READ: 10 Free Things To Do In Toronto Thanksgiving Long Weekend: Free Market, Skating, Bazaar And More
Places That Are Closed
- Government offices
- All LCBO locations
- All Beer Store locations
- Post offices and mail delivery
- All Toronto Public Library branches
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Bayview Village Shops
- CF Fairview Mall
- CF Sherway Gardens
- Dufferin Mall
READ: All The Classic Films And Showtimes At Toronto’s Cinesphere This Fall (Yes, Back To The Future Is Included)
Places That Are Open
- Loblaws: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rabba: 24 hours
- Pusateri’s: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pusateri’s Avenue Road: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Food Depot: 24 hours
- Metro (444 Yonge Street): 24 hours
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Road): 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Pacific Mall: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- CF Eaton Centre: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Square One: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toronto Premium Outlets: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Yorkville Village: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bramalea City Centre: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vaughan Mills: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- CF Markville: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hillcrest Mall: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Upper Canada Mall: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Promenade: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fun And Entertainment
- Movie theatres: Check your local listings for show times
- The Ontario Science Centre: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Royal Ontario Museum: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Toronto Zoo: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- CN Tower: 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Art Gallery of Ontario: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aga Khan Museum: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Gardiner Museum: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TIFF Bell Lightbox: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bata Shoe Museum: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The TTC will operate on a holiday schedule.