Toronto Road Closures To Steer Clear Of This Weekend (May 30 – June 2)
The first weekend of June brings fun (free) events and some not-so-fun road closures to the City of Toronto.
Aside from the Toronto Raptors game on Sunday night, which will shut down parts of Bremner, York, Front and Lake Shore West, this weekend also brings about Riverside Beats and Eats, Pape Village Summer Fest, the Guildwood Day Parade and the Manulife Ride for Heart.
If all these events make you want to stay home, there is some good news. Aside from a late opening on Saturday, the TTC is fully operational this weekend.
Read on for all the road closure details…
Bermondsey Rd. Eglinton LRT Closure
Effective: Monday, Apr. 15 from 5 a.m. to Friday, May 31 at 11 p.m.
- Bermondsey Rd. closed from Eglinton Ave. E. to Mobile Dr.
Chaplin Ave./Eglington Ave. W. Eglinton LRT Closure
Effective: Friday, May 31 from 9 p.m. to Sunday, June 2 at 11 p.m.
- Chaplin Cres. closed from Eglinton Ave. W. to Ln. S. Eglinton W. Russell Hill Rd.
McCaul St. Streetcar Track Construction
Effective: Monday, May 23 at 12 a.m. to Monday, June 3 at 11:59 p.m.
- McCaul St. closed from Baldwin St. to Orde St.
Crescent Rd. Watermain Installation
Effective: Thursday, Jan. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to Saturday, Jun. 8 at 11:59 p.m.
- Crescent Rd. closed from Cluny Dr. to Mount Pleasant Rd.
Pharmacy Ave. Eglinton LRT Closure
Effective: Wednesday, May 1 from 5 a.m. to Wednesday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- Pharmacy Ave. closed from Eglinton Ave. E. to Eglinton Ave. E.
Sloane Ave. Eglinton LRT Closure
Effective: Saturday, June 1 from 7 a.m. to Friday, June 12 at 11 p.m.
- Sloane Ave. closed from Eglinton Ave. E. to Eccleston Dr.
Six Points Construction
Effective: Sunday, Feb. 24 from 12 a.m. to Saturday, Aug. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bloor St. W. closed from Kipling Ave. to Dunbloor Rd.
- Dundas E. Kipling S. Ramp closed
- Dundas E. St. Albans Ramp closed
- Dundas St. W. closed from Jopling Ave. S. to Dunbloor Rd.
- Kipling N. Bloor E. Ramp closed
- Kipling N. Dundas E. Ramp closed
- Kipling N. Dundas W. Ramp closed
- Kipling N. St. Albans Ramp closed
- Kipling S. Dundas E. Ramp closed
- St. Albans Bloor E. Ramp closed
- St. Albans Kipling N. Ramp closed
York St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Jan. 4 from 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30, 2020 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors
Effective: Sunday, June 2 from 1 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lake Shore Blvd. W. to York St. (Thursday, May 30 from 7 a.m. to Monday, June 3 at 12 a.m.)
- Bremner Blvd. closed from York St. to Lower Simcoe St.
- York St. closed from Front St. W. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Pape Village Summerfest
Effective: Saturday, June 1 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pape Ave. closed from Mortimer Ave. to Gamble Ave.
Riverside Eats and Beats Streetfest
Effective: Saturday, June 1 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Broadview Ave. closed from Queen St. E. to Eastern Ave Diversion
- McGee St. closed from Queen St. E. to S. of Queen St. E.
- Munro St. closed from Queen St. E. to N. of Queen St. E.
- Queen St. E. lane closure from Davies Ave. to Empire Ave.
- Saulter St. closed from Queen St. E. to S. of Queen St. E.
Guildwood Day Parade
Effective: Saturday, June 1 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Guildwood Pkwy. closed from Galloway Rd. to Livingston Rd.
Manulife Ride for Heart
Effective: Sunday, June 2 from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Don Valley Parkway N. closed from F G Gardiner Expy. E. to Highway 404 N.
- Don Valley Parkway S. closed from Highway 404 S. to Gardiner Expy. W.
- Gardiner Expy. E. closed from Gardiner E. Lake Shore West E. Ramp to Don Valley Parkway N.
- Gardiner Expy. W. closed from Don Valley Parkway S. to Lake Shore W. Gardiner W. Ramp